www.Shireemccarver.com

COME ON IN AND HAVE A SEAT ON THE FLOOR WITH ME AND MAKE SURE YOU DRESS COMFORTABLY BECAUSE HOW ELSE CAN YOU MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

June Newsletter

Hello Everyone!
Hope all of you are having a great spring/summer. I say summer because in ALabama we don't have spring anymore. It goes from cold to hot and the humidity is awful. I, for one do my home hybernating in the hot season instead of the cold. As I became older I became a Fall and Winter person. I also hope all of you had a great Memorial weekend and came through it safely. For those who handling the children out of school, bless you...lol and for those on the way to summer holiday have a safe journey.
Ok, with that said, let's see what's going on with me? Currently, I am working on the free read and I apologize. It is taking longer then I had originally planned. I have been working on it, along with doing my edits and rewrites for Forever Moonlight that will be released by http://www.oceansmistpress.com/. For those of you who are enjoying the free read Zaza and Sylus and curious to who the Selby and Darius are that are referred to often in the book, they are the couple featured in my first novel A Satyr's Tale:Selby and Darius, so if you would like to know more about this wonderful couple, visit http://www.oceansmistpress.com/ and get your ebook copy.
Forever Moonlight, as some know is something I am proud of and in a small ways ties in with my Satyr's because the male wolf shifter, Justus, is a distant cousin of Darius for those who didn't know. So you definately want to be in line for this intriguing tale of love.I have yet to receive a release date so I have been working at a slower pace to make this a well written and edited read. It will be my first novel at Ocean's Mist that will be offered in Ebook and Print. I am really excited about this move on Ocean's Mist part and think it will help move them up in the 'up and coming' status for many authors. This will allow us to reach more readers.
All in all, as an unpublished writer, all you have time for is dreaming of the day you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home