www.Shireemccarver.com

COME ON IN AND HAVE A SEAT ON THE FLOOR WITH ME AND MAKE SURE YOU DRESS COMFORTABLY BECAUSE HOW ELSE CAN YOU MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

THE LORD AND THE SCORPION

What could possibly bring a Blackamoor female assassin and the first-born son of an English Earl together?
Sauda Mauri and Ethan Clare find themselves thrown together on a mission to disengage the Knights of Darkness from terrorizing Queen Elizabeth’s royal subjects. During their search for the leader of the marauders, they fall into a forbidden and passionate love affair, which ignites a chain of events that put all in it’s path in grave danger and sparks the interest of a madman…
Coming to www.newconceptspublishing.com

e-book format 3/3
in Print 5/12

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ms, McCarver,

I do not usually post comments on authors' blogs, but I just want to say that The Lord and the Scorpion is truly one of the best romances that I have ever read and I have read many. I cannot put it down. Kudos and I look forward to reading more titles by you.

GC Barret
France

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger REE said...

Thank you so much GC Barret. There is no greater compliment to me than to hear from a reader. I appreciate you taking the time to read The Lord and the Scorpion and for posting on my blog.

Shiree

 

Post a Comment

<< Home